HS 2K ImpactOil Color
Colored High Solid oil based on 100% natural ingredients. Environmentally friendly, no solvents. Infinite design possibilities for highest standards!
LOBA continues the success story of the proven ImpactOil coloring system with an optimized color range. LOBA offers a total of 17 colors, classified into three basic colors, seven wood colors and seven trend colors. The mixability of all colors with one another and the optional pre-treatment with the waterborne pigment stain PreTone provide endless design possibilities.
Colored 2K High Solid Oil for parquet and wood fl oors on natural basis. Gives the wood a gentle tone, highlighting the wood structure and the natural grain. Suitable for public and private areas with highest requirements, even for use in wet areas.
- 100 % natural solids – completely solvent-free
- Excellent resistance to water and chemicals
- All colors can be mixed with one another
- Low consumption, very economical
- Safe, simple and time-saving application in a 1-day system
- Already usable after 24 hours
- Recommended for children‘s toys according to DIN EN 71-3
- Anti-slip certifi ed according to BGR 181 and DIN 51130, evaluation group R10
For coloring and preserving parquet and wood floors. For public and private areas with high traffic as well as areas exposed to high humidity, e.g. bathrooms, wellness areas etc. Suitable for almost all European and exotic wood species according to the LOBA suitability list, see LOBA product catalog.
- Please note our sanding recommendations for coloration
- Optional pre-treatment with LOBASOL® PreTone to intensify the colors
- Apply the fi rst layer of ImpactOil Color with LOBATOOL Trowel, wait for it to penetrate
- Approximately 20 minutes after beginning the fi rst layer, equalize with single disc machine and LOBATOOL SpecialPad beige
- Apply the second layer of ImpactOil Color with LOBATOOL Trowel, wait for it to penetrate
- Approximately 20 minutes after beginning the second layer, equalize with single disc machine and LOBATOOL SpecialPad beige
- Walkable after 12 hours
- Consumption per layer: approx. 30 g/m²
Available in 17 designer colors:
Black, White, Grey
Mahagoni, Walnut, Smoked Oak, Kambala, Sucupira, Wenge, Antique Oak
Papyrus, Chalk, Oyster, Clay, Sand, Pearl, Silver
Case: 4 x 2.5 kg
Pallet: 120 x 2.5 kg
Case: 4 x 0.75 kg
400 - 500 square feet per 2.5 kg unit for transparent oil where 1 coat is required.
150 - 250 square feet per per 0.75 kg unit for colored oil with 2 coats. Coverage amounts depend on the absorbing properties of the wood.
|LO-Fl-023||HS 2K ImpactOil Color kambala||750g||4||624|
|LO-FI-080||HS 2K ImpactOil Color mahogany||750g||4||624|
|LO-Fl-079||HS 2K ImpactOil Color papyrus||750g||4||624|
|LO-FI-081||HS 2K ImpactOil Color smoked oak||750g||4||624|
|LO-FI-084||HS 2K ImpactOil Color black||750g||4||624|
|LO-FI-024||HS 2K ImpactOil Color sucupira||750g||4||624|
|LO-FI-026||HS 2K ImpactOil Color white||750g||4||624|
|LO-FI-025||HS 2K ImpactOil Color wenge||750g||4||624|
|LO-FI-191||HS 2K ImpactOil Color antique oak||750g||4||624|
|LO-FI-190||HS 2K ImpactOil Color chalk||750g||4||624|
|LO-FI-193||HS 2K ImpactOil Color clay||750g||4||624|
|LO-FI-196||HS 2K ImpactOil Color grey||750g||4||624|
|LO-FI-192||HS 2K ImpactOil Color oyster||750g||4||624|
|LO-FI-189||HS 2K ImpactOil Color pearl||750g||4||624|
|LO-FI-194||HS 2K ImpactOil Color sand||750g||4||624|
|LO-FI-195||HS 2K ImpactOil Color silver||750g||4||624|
|File name||Latest update|
|10610 Flyer ImpactOil Color English||20-01-2021|
|File name||Latest update|
|10610 part 2 HS 2K ImpactOil pad application||20-01-2021|
Smoked oak enhanced with high-solid oilParkett-Hofmann Schweinfurt GmbH used the 2-component oil LOBASOL® HS 2K ImpactOil Transparent on the new church at Waigolshausen and gave the new floor a beautiful matt look. The solvent-free,...
LOBA Floors Satisfy Steigerwald-Zentrum Commitment to Sustainability“Experiencing sustainability” – this is the concept behind the Steigerwald-Zentrum (Steigerwald Centre). The visitors’ centre has exhibitions showcasing examples of sustainable practices in forest...