Maximum filling ability, fills in one step
Water-based binder. For the production of wood filler. The newest generation of waterborne fillers fills larger gaps in one application. Exceprtional filling ability, fast drying and fast sandability in total lead to significant time savings.
- Easy to work with
- Also closes broader joints by one-time application
- No settling of the filler in the joint
- Very fast drying
- Excellent sandability; clearly visible and low adhesion on sanding paper
- Suitable for all domestic and exotic wood types
- Applicable for all common european and exotic wood types
- Odour neutral
Range of use: For filling joints and small areas of damage to installed hardwood floors. Old flooring with outsized and dirty joints, as well as wooden constructions involving nailed or screwed hardwood floors, are not generally treated with putty, as the dried putty will break out at least in some parts.