Visitors from industry, trade, and commerce will find out how these high-performance surfaces can be realized with systems that are both eco-friendly and safe at the joint stand with Wakol (Hall B6, Stand 122/124). They are cordially invited to get to know LOBA’s application-friendly products in daily live presentations.
The live presentations will focus on the following topics:
- Minimalist industrial look through exposed concrete optics – together with Wakol.
- Endless design possibilities for wood floors and parquet: LOBA’s oil-based coloring systems.
- Scandinavian lifestyle and natural raw wood look – with 2K InvisibleProtect and Whitener.
- Slip resistance made easy! With LOBA finishing systems and the new additive SlipResist.
Other product highlights at the booth:
- Individual deck design with the LOBA Deck line - now new: DeckFinish transparent. To accentuate the wood’s own color or mixed with DeckFinish Color to control the color intensity.
- LOBA Industrial presents trend surfaces for industrial applications: natural raw wood look with balanced properties, oiled look with UV technology, water-based industrial coatings.
With its extensive range of products for the Professional, Industrial, and Home segments, LOBA accompanies and extends the entire life cycle of a floor covering: from the installation of the finished parquet to renovation with finishes or oils to cleaning and care products.
Based in Ditzingen near Stuttgart, LOBA was founded 100 years ago. Its core business is the design, finishing and care of parquet and wood floors. It also has experience and expertise in elastic and mineral flooring. With subsidiaries in Brazil and China as well as joint ventures with Wakol in Poland and North America, the LOBA Group currently employs around 180 people, 110 of whom work at its site in Ditzingen, Germany. Since 1922, LOBA has established its successful brand in over 60 countries through technical excellence, premium products and unwavering dedication to its customers. LOBA On Top!